Etsy like Betsy

Tuesday, May 17, 2011
One of my favorite places, EVER, is Etsy!!!

A fabulous place to find one of a kind, hand crafted items created by artisans from all over. You can find everything from children's clothing, accessories, jewelry, party decor, invitations, of course art work, and TONS more.

I recently opened a shop on Etsy as a place to feature my 'ready to sell' artwork.
Even though I do specialize more on CUSTOM artwork, I will always have a few pieces inspired by popular children's bedding selections found at your favorite retailers. (PBK, Serena and Lilly, Land of Nod, etc.)

Here is a set that is currently for sale in my Etsy shop.








Inspired by Pottery Barn Kid's Penelope bedding:










Check out my Etsy shop at www.elizabethlaurenart.etsy.com


Here are a few other Etsy shops that are my personal favorites....
Check them out!!!


Gracious May- adorable shoes for baby's tootsies. LOVE these!





Lora Lang Designs - Bright and cheery invitations, announcements, and party favors. I am obsessed with the bold pink, orange, and turquoise color combo seen in this sugar and spice invitation.





Baby Boky Designs- custom baby clothes and accessories. I love their bib and blanket cupcakes..... What a sweet gift idea!





With whimsy~

0 comments:

Post a Comment