Mama Like: Coverplay

Tuesday, June 14, 2011
Ok, so if this product existed when C and M were infants I truly missed out.

Product:  Coverplay
Where can you find it?  :  All over the place (amazon, babiesrus, etc.)




How awesome is this product?


A slip cover for portable play yards, love it.

Why do I love it?

It's perfect for travel...

There were so many times that we traveled to hotels where I found myself completely grossed out by the hotel's pack n play crib options.  You never know where that crib had been... (no offense to the sweet, clean, and healthy baby that had the crib before us), but come on... you all know what I am talking about.  ;)

Oh yeah, and it comes with it's own travel case.  Perfect!

It's stylin'.......

If you are one that uses a pack and play every day in your own home, the coverplay is a great way to hide any crazy baby-ish pattern.  I love the all white soft cover seen above.

It's washable.......

Yes, washable!!!  How much easier is it to toss the coverplay in the wash rather than trying to figure out how to clean the pack n play.  Soooo much easier, right?


Love this product!

With whimsy~

0 comments:

Post a Comment